All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note12 bw illus
- Weight748 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGretchen Bakke,Marina Peterson
- Table Of ContentsList of Illustrations Acknowledgments Introduction Part I: Art as Social Process Part II: Making Art Part III: Form and Aesthetics Part IV: Modes of Embodiment Part V: Matters of Engagement Part VI: Infrastructures of Art Part VII: Anthropology and the Arts: Intersections and Collisions Permissions Index
- Author BiographyGretchen Bakke is an Assistant Professor of Anthropology at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. Marina Peterson is Associate Professor of Performance Studies in the School of Interdisciplinary Arts at Ohio University, USA.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.