Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable book not only provides practical suggestions and advice regarding common medical issues and ailments, but also presents the fundamental principles of anthroposophic medicine.
- Author BiographySERGIO MARIA FRANCARDO has worked as an anthroposophic doctor in Milan since 1980. He is a member of the Technical-Scientific Committee on Complementary Medicine in the Region of Lombardy and the author of numerous articles and conference contributions on anthroposophic medicine and the importance of diet in the prevention of disorders.
- Author(s)Sergio Maria Francardo
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byR. Stenner
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £10.07
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.