Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionGriffin analyses anti-Catholic fiction written between the 1830s and the turn of the century in both Britain and America.
- Author BiographySusan M. Griffin is Professor and Chair of the English Department at the University of Louisville. She is the editor of the Henry James Review and author and editor of numerous works including The Art of Criticism, The Historical Eye, and Henry James Goes to the Movies.
- Author(s)Susan M. Griffin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 141
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byAlbert Gelpi,Ross Posnock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.