CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionGriffin analyses anti-Catholic fiction written between the 1830s and the turn of the century in both Britain and America.
- Author BiographySusan M. Griffin is Professor and Chair of the English Department at the University of Louisville. She is the editor of the Henry James Review and author and editor of numerous works including The Art of Criticism, The Historical Eye, and Henry James Goes to the Movies.
- Author(s)Susan M. Griffin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 141
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.