All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking the so-called subprime mortgage crisis as her case study, Janet Roitman analyzes crisis as a narrative device, explaining how the term enables some narratives and questions while foreclosing others.
- Author BiographyJanet Roitman is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the New School for Social Research. She is the author of Fiscal Disobedience: An Anthropology of Economic Regulation in Central Africa.
- Author(s)Janet Roitman
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.