All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to reduce inflammation, tone up the biome of the gut and improve your state of mind. Nutritionist Michelle Babb explains the science behind this eating plan, then delivers 75 tasty recipes that range from simple to easy gourmet that will satisfy your taste buds and your mood!
- Author BiographyBased in Seattle, Michelle Babb, MS, RD, CD, is a registered dietician with a master's degree in nutrition. Her expertise in functional medicine helps her to empower clients to heal themselves by changing their relationship with food.
- Author(s)Michelle Babb
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Weight540 g
- Width172 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.