All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £6.22Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionA cultural and historical exploration of Italian and Italian American discrimination.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Connell holds the Joseph M. and Geraldine C. La Motta Chair in Italian Studies at Seton Hall University. He has published numerous books on Italian history. In 2009 he was elected a Corresponding Fellow of the Deputazione di Storia Patria per la Toscana. Fred Gardaphe is Distinguished Professor of Literature, CUNY. He is the editor of Italian American Ways; Shades of Black and White: Conflict and Collaboration Between Two Communities; and From the Margin: Writings in Italian Americana, among others.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byFred Gardaphe,William J. Connell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.