All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionBased on extensive primary research, including interviews with movement and policy actors across six European countries, this book examines anti-racist movements throughout Europe, focusing on how they influence culture and government policy at national and EU level, shedding light on the nature of racism and responses to it across Europe.
- Author BiographySTEFANO FELLA (PhD) writes on European politics and previously taught European politics at London Metropolitan University, UK. CARLO RUZZA is Professor of Sociology at the University of Leicester, UK, and has previously taught at the Universities of Essex and Trento.
- Author(s)Carlo Ruzza,Stefano Fella
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.