Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionInternalism about the mind is the view that your thoughts and sensations are constituted by conditions inside your skin. Externalism denies this, and over the past thirty years has become the dominant view in philosophy of mind. Joseph Mendola argues that the externalist theories are false and develops a viable internalist alternative.
- Author BiographyJoseph Mendola is Professor and Chair in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He is the author of Human Thought (Kluwer) and Goodness and Justice (Cambridge University Press).
- Author(s)Joseph Mendola
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.