CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAnti-Money Laundering is the definitive reference on money laundering and practice. First an outline will be given of the general approach taken by supra-national organisations like the United Nations and the European Council.
- Author BiographyWouter H. Muller, TEP, Senior Consultant at Henley & Partners in Zurich, is a lawyer and trust specialist with more than 35 years experience in international trust management and private banking. He obtained a doctorate in civil law at the Law School of the University of Groningen, worked as a solicitor in the Netherlands before joining Pierson, Heldring & Pierson in 1981. He was previously a managing director of the PHP trust company in the Netherlands Antilles, a director of the MeesPierson Bank and Trust company in Luxembourg, Zurich and Zug. Christian H. Kalin, TEP, Partner at Henley & Partners in Zurich, is an international real-estate, tax and estate-planning specialist and licensed as a financial intermediary in Switzerland. He is the editor and one of the co-authors of the International Real Estate Handbook as well as the Switzerland Business & Investment Handbook. After completing Zurich Business School and his training at a Swiss private bank, he lived and studied in several countries before graduating from the University of Zurich with a cum laude Masters degree in law. John G. Goldsworth, Editor of Trusts & Trustees, is a barrister based in London and Of Counsel to Henley & Partners in Jersey, Channel Islands. He holds an LLB (Hons) from the University of London and an LLM in International Business Law from the University of Exeter. He frequently acts as a chairman and lecturer at professional conferences and advises governments, institutions and companies on the proper use and development of international financial activities and on the development of legislation for inward and outward investment, including company law, trusts, tax law, financial law and the relevant regulatory framework.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1724 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byChristian H. Kalin,John G. Goldsworth,Wouter H. Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.