Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionKarl Gustafson is the creator of the theory of antieigenvalue analysis. Its applications spread through fields as diverse as numerical analysis, wavelets, statistics, quantum mechanics, and finance. This book opens up various methods to a range of specialists.
- Author(s)Karl E. Gustafson
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.