Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAntifouling Surfaces and Materials
- Author BiographyDr. Feng Zhou is a full Professor at Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Deputy Director of State Key Laboratory of Solid Lubrication. He received his PhD in 2004 and subsequently spent three years (2005-2008) at the Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge as a Research Associate. He has published more than 200 journal papers with more than 6000 citations and his current H-index is 44. His research interests include the surfaces/interfaces of soft matters, drag-reduction and anti biofouling, as well as biolubrication. He has received a number of awards including Young Scholar Award in Tribology from Chinese Engineering Institute (2009), Distinguished Young Scholars from National Science Foundation of China (2011); Outstanding Young Chemist Prize of Chinese Chemical Society (2011) and Outstanding Youth Award from International Society of Bionic Engineering (2013).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byFeng Zhou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.