Antilogic: Why Businesses Fail While Individuals Succeed by Bruce McComish (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.49+ £5.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.28
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £11.15Trending at £14.96
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of witty but thought--provoking essays, Bruce McComish takes a clear look at the anti--logic of the business world and financial markets. He questions with dry humor the very basis of Western financial systems and concepts such as bankruptcy.
- Author BiographyBRUCE MCCOMISH has 20 yearsa experience in senior management roles with leading multi--national companies. His considerable boardroom expertise traverses products and services as wide--ranging as banking, food manufacture, cleaning products, forestry and mining in locations as far apart as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, Indonesia and Continental Europe. He is a former Chief Financial Officer of National Australia Bank, in which capacity he was responsible for group--wide financial and management reporting, capital management, group funding, balance sheet quality, tax management, acquisitions and investor relations. His wide--ranging experience also includes, amongst others, the posts of Financial Director at Unilever Australia Ltd., Managing Director at Lever Industrial and Executive General Manager at North Ltd. Bruce is currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Burdett Buckeridge and Young, an Australian investment bank. He holds degrees in commerce and in economics and economic history and is a chartered accountant.
- Author(s)Bruce McComish
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notefacsimiles
- Weight492 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.