All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionA complete edition, including a translation, of all the evidence for this philosophical contemporary of Socrates.
- Author BiographyGerard Pendrick received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from Columbia University. He specializes in ancient Greek and Latin and has taught at Columbia, Emory, and Oglethorpe Universities as well as at Georgia State. His research interests include ancient philosophy, rhetoric and medicine. He has published numerous articles on these topics in American and European periodicals, and his edition of the fragments of the sophist Antiphon appeared in the Cambridge Classical Texts and Commentaries series published by Cambridge University Press in 2002. He is currently at work on a short article on Virgil's Aeneid as well as on a monograph about the origins of natural law theory in ancient Greece.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Texts and Commentaries
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.