All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing over 8500 photographs for easy identification, this guide should prove to be a valuable reference for anyone (either beginner or expert) interested in buying, selling or collecting antiques.
- Author BiographyJudith Miller's expert knowledge and advice is regularly featured in BBC Homes & Antiques and London's Evening Standard and her TV credits include The Antiques Trail and It's Your Bid. Judith Miller resides in North London.
- Author(s)Judith H. Miller
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/02/2006
- Content Note8500 photographs, illustrations, index
- Weight2035 g
- Width203 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- beckie216130 Apr, 2012by
excellent product great value for money
needed to check on something which i found in this ex book it was easy to follow and found other things of interest.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.