Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number126
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteX, 261 p.
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byA.G. Herman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1. Platelet activation and aggregation: rationale for combining antithrombotic drugs.- 2. Role of nitric oxide in endothelial cell - platelet interactions.- 3. Platelets and megakaryocytes in vascular disease.- 4. Thrombosis in relation to atherosclerosis.- 5. Pharmacological inhibition of the ADP-GP IIb/IIIa-fibrinogen pathway of platelet aggregation.- 6. Calcium fluxes in platelets and endothelial cells, mechanisms and functional significance.- 7. Inhibition of platelet function by cyclic nucleotides and cyclic nucleotide-dependent protein kinases.- 8. Pharmacological modification of platelet-derived cyclooxygenase product formation and its consequences for platelet-vessel wall interactions.- 9. Antithrombotics and the lipoxygenase pathway.- 10. Pathological expressions of platelet-vessel wall interactions: implications of serotonin.- 11. The involvement of PAF in thrombotic events.- 12. Prostaglandins and -analogs in the treatment of platelet-vessel wall interaction.- 13. Adjuvant agents to enhance and sustain reperfusion with t-PA: studies in experimental dog models.- 14. Effect of dietary marine lipids on (anti-)thrombotic mechanisms.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.