Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.71Trending at £7.97
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £6.49Trending at £7.28
- £28.12Trending at £29.50
- £40.79Trending at £41.48
- £32.31Trending at £33.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an effort to consolidate several different perspectives on antitrust law.
- Author BiographyKeith N. Hylton has taught at the School of Law of Boston University since 1995. He previously served on the faculty and was tenured at Northwestern University School of Law. Professor Hylton currently teaches courses in antitrust, torts, and labor law, and writes widely in the field of law and economics, with more than forty publications in American law journals and peer-reviewed law and economics journals. He has served as a Director of the American Law and Economics Association.
- Author(s)Keith N. Hylton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.