Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA century after his death the genius of Chekhov's writing, the innovatory nature of his approach to theatrical representation, and the profundity of his philosophy are beginning to be re-examined. Emphasising his continued relevance, humour and mastery of the tragicomic, this title provides an insightful assessment of Chekhov's life and work.
- Author BiographyRose Whyman is Lecturer in Drama and Theatre Arts at the University of Birmingham, UK. Her book, The Stanislavsky System of Acting, Legacy and Influence in Modern Performance, was published in 2008.
- Author(s)Rose Whyman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Modern and Contemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.