All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntonio Carluccio's Italia is a gastronomic tour embracing every region of the country. Each chapter weaves together fascinating information on the region's traditions, its typical products and its characteristic regions.
- Author BiographyAntonio Carluccio, leading gastronome and best-selling Italian food writer, explores the foods and traditions of the different regions which give Italian cooking its richly, varied colourful character. Proprietor of the Covent Garden Neal Street Restaurant and, with his wife Priscilla, owner of the Italian food shop, Carluccio's and the series of Carluccio's Caffes, he was recently given the Commendatore award by the Italian government for his contribution to Italian food. His previous writing includes Complete Italian Food and The Complete Mushroom Book, and he has presented two highly successful television series.
- Author(s)Antonio Carluccio
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/06/2012
- Content Note150+ colour photos
- Weight1310 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Photographs byAlastair Hendy
Most relevant reviews
- alexula196222 May, 2012by
Antonio Carluccio's Italia Cookbook
As an Italian cook myself i want to raccomend this book to all the Italian food lovers!!! Carluccio's is one of the best...!!
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.70Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.