Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis Guide provides a critical survey of the responses to this popular play. Chronologically arranged, the book draws on a rich range of critical writings, including Dr Johnson, Coleridge, Bradley and Leavis. This material is linked to more general issues regarding Shakespearean criticism and scholarship, and the development of literary theory.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS POTTER is Head of the School of Humanities and Performing Arts at Swansea Institute of Higher Education, UK. His previous publications include Shakespeare: Othello, also in the Readers' Guides to Essential Criticism series.
- Author(s)J. Turner,Nicholas Potter
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReaders' Guides to Essential Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight235 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.