Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.35Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.16Free postage
- £13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn active approach to Shakespeare in the classroom.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge School Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteseveral half-tones
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMary Berry,Michael Clamp
- Series Edited byRex Gibson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading Age14+
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 19
Most relevant reviews
- barnabystreet18 Oct, 2016by
Great for all ages and education levels!
Helpful, informative, great for anyone wanting or needing to read the play! Fast dispatch too!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £3.49Trending at £4.00
- £9.32Trending at £9.65
- £11.66Trending at £13.81
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £2.80Trending at £2.86
- £8.28Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.