All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation on the biology of ants and various techniques for studying ants is included. An extensive chapter on ant identification forms the bulk of this handbook.
- Author BiographyGary Skinner undertook research on ant ecology during the 1970s, after which he was a teacher of Biology for 34 years. He retired in 2008 to pursue a variety of paths including Educational Consultant/Photographer/Author/Entomological Surveyor. He is the author of A-level science guides, books on ants, Smart Learning textbooks and many academic papers and popular articles. He has been the Biology Editor of Catalyst Magazine (14-19) for the last 10 years.
- Author(s)Gary J. Skinner,Geoffrey W. Allen
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNaturalists' Handbook
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1996
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content Note4 colour plates, black & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Geoffrey W. Allen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.