All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.67Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionAnts are all over. They come in different sizes, different colors, and have different ways of thriving where they live. But thrive they do, and sometimes with the most amazing adaptations. This book covers the topics related to ants, their homes, and their most interesting aspects. It features the images of National Geographic.
- Author BiographyMELISSA STEWART is the owner of Honeybee Productions, an editorial services company, and has written many celebrated nonfiction books for children. For National Geographic Readers Melissa has written Dolphins, Snakes, and Titanic.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date17/06/2013
- Content Note25 Full-Colour Photographs
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.