All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.79Trending at £29.70
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the enormous advances occurring in research and describes the multi-disciplinary efforts that will shape the future of the field.
- Author BiographyHelen Blair Simpson is Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Columbia University and Director of the Anxiety Disorders Clinic and the OCD Research Program at the New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, USA. Yuval Neria is the Director of Trauma and PTSD Program at the New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia University Department of Psychiatry and an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology at the Departments of Psychiatry and Epidemiology at Columbia University, New York, USA. Roberto Lewis-Fernandez is Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Columbia University and Director, Hispanic Treatment Program of the Anxiety Disorders Clinic, and New York State Center of Excellence for Cultural Competence, New York State Psychiatric Institute and Lecturer on Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA. Franklin Schneier is an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and Research Scientist in the Anxiety Disorders Clinic at New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 34 tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFranklin Schneier,Helen Blair Simpson,Roberto Lewis-Fernandez,Yuval Neria
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.