All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised new edition - an authoritative guide to understanding and assessing anxiety disorders in the young.
- Author BiographyWendy K. Silverman is Professor of Psychology and Director of the Child Anxiety and Phobia Program, Florida International University, Miami, Florida, USA. Andy Field is Reader in Experimental Psychopathology at the University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndy P. Field,Wendy K. Silverman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.