All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stanley J. Rachman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Psychology: A Modular Course
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width172 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to the Third Edition. Introduction to the Second Edition.The Nature of Anxiety. Fear, Anxiety and Avoidance. Influences on Anxiety. Anxiety, Attention, Perception and Memory. Theories of Anxiety. Specific Phobias and the Conditioning Theory of Fear. Panic and Anxiety. Agoraphobia. Obsessions and Compulsions. Health Anxiety Disorders. Social Anxiety. Generalized Anxiety Disorders. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders. Concluding Remarks. Suggested Reading.
- Author BiographyStanley Rachman is a clinical researcher, specialising in psychopathology and psychological therapy. He is currently Professor Emeritus at London University, and the University of British Columbia, Vancouver. His other publications include The Treatment of Obsessions, Fear of Contamination, Panic Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.