All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.62
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.35
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
About this product
- DescriptionMany rural communities attract meat, poultry and fish processing plants owned by transnational corporations. They often bring social disorder in their wake (incoming workers). This work offers anthropological, geographical, sociological, journalist and industrial perspectives on the issue.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication31/10/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRural America
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note23 tables, 12 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid Griffith,Donald D. Stull,Michael J. Broadway,etc.
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.