All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndie and her sister Jin have never seen eye to eye. Andie doesn't envy Jin her marriage to a wealthy businessman, while Jin can't believe Andie's happy with her man-free existence (if only she knew!).
- Author BiographySheila O'Flanagan pursued a very successful career in banking, foreign exchange dealing and treasury management before becoming a full-time writer based in Dublin. She also writes a weekly column for the Irish Times and in her spare time plays badminton at competition level.
- Author(s)Sheila O'Flanagan
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/03/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/06/2011
- Weight312 g
- Width111 mm
- Height36 mm
- Spine176 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.62Trending at £7.98
- £26.82Trending at £35.49
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.