All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis state-of the-art publication is a result of the combined efforts of participants from the International Registry of Aortic Dissection (IRAD). Each chapter provides a succinct overview of the current clinical literature and incorporates illustrations for further explanation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number260
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; 168 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 364 p. 168 illus.
- Weight1560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristoph A. Nienaber,Eric M. Isselbacher,Kim A. Eagle,Ragavendra R. Baliga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.