CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn Apache's personal testimony from the bloody Apache Wars into the reservation years of the mid-20th century.
- Author BiographyMorris Opler was a professor of anthropology at the University of Oklahoma. His books include An Apache Life-way: The Economic, Social, and Religious Institutions of the Chiricahua Indians; Myths and Tales of the Chiricahua Apache Indians; and Myths and Tales of the Jicarilla Apache Indians, all available in Bison Books editions. Philip J. Greenfeld is a professor of anthropology at San Diego State University. His articles on Apache culture and linguistics have appeared in contributed volumes and in American Anthropologist, Anthropological Linguistics, International Journal of American Linguistics, and Ethos.
- Author(s)Morris Edward Opler
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight431 g
- Introduction byPhilip J. Greenfeld
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.