All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionConfigure your own search engine experience with real-world data with this practical guide to Apache Solr. Learn to use Solr in real-world contexts, even if you are not a programmer, using simple configuration examples. The book teaches you in an easy-to-follow style, full of examples, illustrations, and tips to suit the demands of beginners.
- Author BiographyAlfredo Serafini is a freelance software consultant, currently living in Rome, Italy. He has a mixed background. He has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering (2003, with a thesis on Music Information Retrieval), and he has completed a professional master's course in Sound Engineering (2007, with a thesis on gestural interface to MAX/MSP platform). From 2003 to 2006, he had been involved as a consultant and developer at Artificial Intelligence Research at Tor Vergata (ART) group. During this experience, he got his first chance to play with the Lucene library. Since then he has been working as a freelancer, alternating between working as a teacher of programming languages, a mentor for small companies on topics like Information Retrieval and Linked Data, and (not surprisingly) as a software engineer. He is currently a Linked Open Data enthusiast. He has also had a lot of interaction with the Scala language as well as graph and network databases. You can find more information about his activities on his website, titled designed to be unfinished, at http://www.seralf.it/.
- Author(s)Alfredo Serafini
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.