All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSure to appeal to all those interested in the military history of the American Frontier, this book explores the clashes between the Apache and U.S. cavalry over forty-five years of conflict.
- Author BiographySean McLachlan worked for ten years as an archaeologist before becoming a full-time writer. He has published several books on history and travel and divides his time between Missouri, England, and Spain. He has a special interest in the understudied Trans-Mississippi theater of the American Civil War. His website is www.seanmclachlan.com Adam Hook studied graphic design, and began his work as an illustrator in 1983. He specializes in detailed historical reconstructions, and has illustrated Osprey titles on subjects as diverse as the Aztecs, the Ancient Greeks, Roman battle tactics, several 19th-century American subjects, the modern Chinese Army, and a number of books in the Fortress series. His work features in exhibitions and publications throughout the world.
- Author(s)Sean McLachlan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCombat
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note30 b/w; 28 col
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Hook
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.