Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how universities in South Africa are struggling to transform themselves into more inclusive and equitable institutions. It includes case studies of South African tertiary institutions and the experiences of black South African students enrolled at them.
- Author BiographyREITUMETSE OBAKENG MABOKELA is Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Administration, Michigan State University. KIMBERLY LENEASE KING is Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Foundations, Leadership and Technology, Auburn University.
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKimberly Lenease King,Reitumetse Obakeng Mabokela
- Introduction byReitumetse Mabokela
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.