All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the shade of the Giant's Throne Mountain, and on the coast of the Indian Ocean, Port St. Christopher is home to Apley Towers; a riding school for girls and boys, young or old, who learn what it means to be a true horse rider.
- Author BiographyMyra King was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. After spending time in the USA and the UK, she finally settled in Shropshire, England, with her husband, young son and border collie. Despite her enduring love affair with her new home country, Myra describes her motherland as a place with a lot of stories to tell, a place that seems to breathe. It is one of the main inspirations in her writing.After a serious fall from her horse at 19, she knew she would never be able to get into a saddle again. So, she switched her focus to her writing. As she couldn't experience the joy of riding anymore, she would give it to the whole world instead.Apley Towers is her debut children's fiction series.
- Author(s)Myra King
- PublisherSweet Cherry Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Cherry Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Subrata Mahajan
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.52
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £7.50Trending at £7.83
- £3.94Trending at £4.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.97
- £4.45Trending at £5.63
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.