All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.31
- £31.75Trending at £47.85
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.89
- £20.51Trending at £25.82
- £23.51Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionEach Apollo mission that reached the Moon in the 1960s and 1970s deserves its own book-length account covering the planning, the flight, and the scientific results. This volume is just one in a series that will become the definitive account of the Apollo era.
- Author BiographyDr. David Harland has his PhD in Computer Science from the University of St. Andrews. He is a long-standing member of the British Interplanetary Society. He studied astronomy to degree level, but in his words, telescopes are cold, and so I moved into the warmth of the computer room. A career ensued that involved lecturing in computer science, academic and industrial research. In 1995, Harland retired to resume his interest in space. He started to write and has had two dozen books published to date, and several others under contract. These days he considers himself an amateur hermit and a professional space historian.
- Author(s)David Harland
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books / Space Exploration
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, 44 colour illustrations
- Weight909 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.