All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the origins of the Apollo program and descriptions of the ground facilities, launch vehicles and spacecraft that were developed in the quest to reach - and return from - the surface of the moon. This title is suitable for space enthusiasts, space historians, journalists, and others.
- Author BiographyRichard Orloff is a historian of the Apollo program who, in 2000, compiled a review of the Apollo missions, supplemented by a comprehensive tabular statistical reference. This was published by NASA and is now out of print. David Harland is also a space historian who has studied and written extensively about the Apollo program.
- Author(s)David M. Harland,Max Wisshak,Richard W. Orloff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books / Space Exploration
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note224 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight2310 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.