All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKristin Miller's birthday should be a time for celebration but when her son Simon decides to deliver his version of the past, everyone must confront the cost of Kristin's commitment to her passions.
- Author BiographyALEXI KAYE CAMPBELL is an actor who has worked extensively in theatre, film and television. His first play, The Pride, presented at the Royal Court in 2008, was a sell out and won him the 2009 Critics Circle Award for Most Promising Playwright. He lives in Action, West London.
- Author(s)Alexi Kaye Campbell
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.