All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume serves as a comprehensive resource to the biological processes associated to programmed cell death or apoptosis. It systemically examines the most exciting and innovative aspects of the apoptotic pathways in their particular areas of expertise.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGines Maria Salido,Juan Antonio Rosado
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.