Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMyrtle A. Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Myrtle A. Davis Flow Cytometric and Fluorometric Methods of Quantifying and Characterizing Apoptotic Cell Death Martin Poot, Robert H. Pierce, and Terrance J. Kavanagh Analysis of Apoptosis by Laser Scanning Cytometry Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz, Elzbieta Bedner, and Piotr Smolewski Specific Methods for Detection and Quantification of Apoptosis in Tissue Sections Matthew A. Wallig, Curtis M. Chan, and Nancy A. Gillett DNA Microarrays: An Overview of Technologies and Applications Helmut Zarbl Microarray Analysis of Apoptosis Richard W. E. Clarkson, Catherine A. Boucher, and Christine J. Watson ELISAs for Quantification of Bcl-2 Family Activities and Active Caspases Calvin F. Roff, Amy M. Walz, Lisa B. Niehoff, David J. Sdano, Antoinette M. Bennaars, Jeffrey A. Cooper, Becky L. Senft, Anatoli A. Sorkin, Steven P. Stoesz, and Paul A. Saunders Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.