All listings for this product
Best-selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- £179.00Trending at £190.51
- £95.00Trending at £140.28
- £109.99Trending at £124.15
- £18.45Trending at £19.23
- £2.79Trending at £2.88
- £49.00Trending at £54.43
- £39.99Trending at £48.47
About this product
- Product InformationThe 4th Generation iPod classic is an MP3 player from the ware house of Apple that is perfectly designed to give you exceptional musical experience with best audio quality. With a touch-sensitive click wheel, this Apple 40GB iPod allows you to easily scroll through your playlist. The huge storage capacity of this Apple MP3 player holds thousands of songs and supports MP3, AAC, Audible, WAV, Apple Lossless, VBR and AIFF audio formats.
- ModeliPod Classic 4th Generation
- Storage Capacity40GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Battery Run Time12 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate32 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution160 x 128
- Screen Size2 Inch
- Width6.09 cm
- Depth1.75 cm
- Height10.41 cm
- Weight175.77 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesGames
- Power SourceAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via FireWire cable,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium Battery
- Number Of Songs10000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- ashtonvaleroad03 May, 2014by
If you one that is working might be nice
The Apple iPod classic 4th Generation I got was not working, so I really didn't get the chance to test all it's feature.
- mommy300019411 Jan, 2012by
Great, thin and light weight proucts. Amazing
The iPod is sleek, thin, light and you have a great user experience with it. The controls are spot on, and even my friends who aren't technically minded have figured out how to use it without any help. The other side of the user experience is the software side of things. The iTunes software (which is free and included with the iPod) is so easy to use. You pop a CD automatically finds the names of the tracks and starts importing the songs onto your computer. Plug an iPod in and it starts transferring songs - you don't even need to press a button! Also, by default, iTunes imports songs in the AAC format, which is better quality than MP3 files and takes up less space, so you can store more songs on the iPod! The final good point of iTunes is that it's also a music shop, which allows you to legally download songs at a price of 79p (I think) per song. Read full review
- bobbythebrain19...20 Sep, 2011by
no frills MP3 player at a good price
no frills MP3 player at a very good price and with plenty of memory, what more do you need? it's basic compared to other MP3 players (or even I-pods) you can get but since all I want is something that is good value, plays music (I'm not fused by videos/pictures) and can hold all my music, what more do I need? It's easy to use (plug and play) and very straight forward. However, it is quite bulky and heavy compare to other MP3 players so its not ideal for use when jogging. however, for long journeys/walking around this isn't a problem. excellent value, but if you want high tech features (touch screen, video abilities etc.) you're better off looking for something else.
- bowlerpat1116 Aug, 2011by
this apple ipod is a great item,storage is next to none.there is nothing to dislike about it.and i would give it a 10 out 10 to most products.
- mjclare198929 Jul, 2011by
You could believe it was 'brand new,' its an excellent deal.
Perfectly packaged and amazingly restored. I purchased this product for a birthday present, and delighted when it came perfectly wrapped, very secure, working perfectly with not a single scratch, if you didn't know it was restored you would think it was a brand new iPod. Its excellent value, and I really recommend this product for anyone thinking of getting a music player of any kind.