Best-selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- £199.00Trending at £212.15
- £155.00Trending at £198.38
- £190.00Trending at £218.91
- £179.00Trending at £188.59
- £14.89Trending at £17.52
- £30.41Trending at £31.70
- £26.00Trending at £28.35
About this product
- Product InformationThe VoiceOver feature lets this iPod shuffle tell you what song is playing and who's performing it. This alongside the controls located On Earbud cord allows you to conveniently navigate through your music. You can store up to 1000 songs on its 4GB built-in memory and it features a 2" display. This media device offers a battery life up to 10 hours and weighs 11.34 grams.
- ModeliPod shuffle 3rd Generation (Late 2009)
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,MP3,WAV
- Battery Run Time10 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Screen Size2 Inch
- Width1.77 cm
- Depth0.76 cm
- Height4.57 cm
- Weight11.34 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesAdjustable Playback Speed
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeLi-Polymer,Lithium-Ion Polymer battery,Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer
- Number Of Songs1000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- orlafinlayandne...12 Jan, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- blurk9908 Dec, 2012by
the only problem is the earpieces - 'squidgy' would be better instead of the hard type.... neat little functions are accessable via the cable mounted remote - and i cannot believe just how tiny this thing is!
- flig0401 Mar, 2012by
Compact good quality ans sound
Very compact good quality but can be futtery trying to put music on had to get my teenager of the house to do this
- 33597863@delete...18 Sep, 2011by
Great mp3 player.
Great little gadget! My only criticism is that it would be better if I could listen to it whilst charging. Otherwise it is another brilliant, 21st Century wonder from Apple.
- dc-198614 Sep, 2011by
Perfect for exercising. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
I bought this product because I already have an iTouch & was starting a keep fit regime. The size of it ensures that it won't be a nuisance when I'm running, & since I'd only be using it for running, I only needed a cheap Shuffle & didn't need plenty of GBs of music. Even if I'd've bought the 1GB version, that would've been sure to be enough but for only a few £ more, I could get this with 4GB. The only qualms I have with this product is that it only has an on/off switch, so it's not possible to skip a track (which can be annoying if you need/want to) & it doesn't have a volume control. Solved that issue by using a set of headphones with adjustable volume.