All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for people of all shapes and sizes, this book presents a realistic way to achieve the perfect body shape. Readers are shown how to use mind, body and nutrition, combined with exercise, to sculpt their bodies according to their specific requirements according to their natural shape.
- Author BiographyGloria Thomas is a successful mind/body therapist and newspaper and magazine contributor who has appeared on TV (GMTV) and radio (LBC).
- Author(s)Gloria Thomas
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/05/1998
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleThe feel good factor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date09/11/2004
- Content Noteb&w line illustratio
- Weight110 g
- Width120 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.01
- £6.99Trending at £8.67
- £13.83Trending at £19.11
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.68
- £17.02Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.