All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe thesis addresses the problem of interferences in multi-application pervasive systems. It analyzes the general problem and presents a coordination framework to manage interferences at runtime. Based on context information, interferences are detected and are resolved through a coordinated application adaptation.
- Author BiographyVerena Elisabeth Majuntke received her Computer Science degree from RWTH Aachen. As outstanding achievements she received a best paper and a Google PhD Forum award in 2010.
- Author(s)Verena Elisabeth Majuntke
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInformationstechnologie und Okonomie
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.