Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- Author(s)Caroline S. Kinter,Michael Kinter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Systems Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe use of mass spectrometry for highly selective detection.- overview of how the selected reaction monitoring experiment works.- Designing a selected reaction monitoring method for a protein.- Example analyses include: sample processing, sample analysis, data processing.- Future Directions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.