Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication19/09/2015
- Series TitleMathematics for Industry
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note14 Tables, black and white; 95 Illustrations, color; 14 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 278 p. 109 illus., 95 illus. in color.
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEvgeny Verbitskiy,Kenji Kajiwara,Masato Wakayama,Philip Broadbridge,Robert S. Anderssen,Tsuyoshi Takagi,Yasuhide Fukumoto
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsMixed-Integer Non-LinearPrograms for Gas Network Optimization.- Synchronization of Semiconductor Lasers for Secret Key Distribution.- UTM-CIAM: Transformation and Beyond Malaysian Mathematics for Industry.- Group Theory Methods in Virology: Landau Density Wave Approach.- Applications of Nonlinear Programming to Packing Problems.- Origami Evolution from Mathematics to Engineering.- Mathematics for Industry: A Mining and Resources Case Study.- Analytical Solutions of Basic Models in Quantum Optics.- Dynamical Systems Approaches to Analysing Transport in Geophysical Fluid Flow.- Quantum Simulations and Quantum Technologies.- Geometric Numerical Integration of Differential Equations and its Applications.- Visual Analysis of Molecular Dynamics Data Using Geometric and Topological Methods.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.