Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry volume illustrates the interdisciplinary nature of modern science by indicating the many current issues in medicine that are susceptible to solution by electrochemical methods. Offers a glimpse of personalized medicine.
- Author BiographyMordechay Schlesinger is a professor at the University of Windsor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight607 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMordechay Schlesinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.