Applications of Learning Classifier Systems by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £193.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.30Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/04/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number150
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 305 p.
- Weight1390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLarry Bull
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
- Table Of ContentsLearning Classifier Systems: A Brief Introduction.- Section 1 - Data Mining.- Data Mining using Learning Classifier Systems.- NXCS Experts for Financial Time Series Forecasting.- Encouraging Compact Rulesets from XCS for Enhanced Data Mining.- Section 2 - Modelling and Optimization.- The Fighter Aircraft LCS: A Real-World, Machine Innovation Application.- Traffic Balance using Learning Classifier Systems in an Agent-based Simulation.- A Multi-Agent Model of the UK Market in Electricity Generation.- Exploring Organizational-Learning Oriented Classifier Systems in Real-World Problems.- Section 3 - Control.- Distributed Routing in Communication Networks using the Temporal Fuzzy Classifier System - a Study on Evolutionary Multi-Agent Control.- The Development of an Industrial Learning Classifier System for Data-Mining in a Steel Hop Strip Mill.- Application of Learning Classifier Systems to the On-Line Reconfiguration of Electric Power Distribution Networks.- Towards Distributed Adaptive Control for Road Traffic Junction Signals using Learning Classifier Systems.- Bibliography of Real-World Classifier Systems Applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.