Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to applications of Lie groups to differential equations which have proved to be useful in practice. Following an exposition of the applications, this book develops the underlying theory, with many of the topics presented in a novel way, emphasizing explicit examples and computations.
- Author(s)Peter J. Olver
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2000
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 107
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1993. 3rd printing 2000
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.