All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.58Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.93
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses one of the key problems in signal processing, the problem of identifying statistical properties of excursions in a random process in order to simplify the theoretical analysis and make it suitable for engineering applications. This book supplies a range of applications suitable for all levels from undergraduate to professional.
- Author(s)Irina S. Brainina
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.