CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible text on the advanced symmetry methods for differential equations. Topics covered include conservation laws, Lie-Backlund symmetries, contact transformations, nonlocal symmetries, nonlocal mappings and non-classical method.
- Author(s)Alexei F. Cheviakov,George W. Bluman,Stephen C. Anco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.